Acceptances for studying abroad
The acceptance of abroad courses has to be coordinated personally with Anika Pomes.
General procedure for the acceptance of abroad courses at our Chair:
- Start with acceptance considerations before your stay abroad.
Find one or several courses you are interested in and that fit to the topics of our Chair. Possible topics would be:
- OR Methods in Supply Chain Management
- OR Methods in Health Care Management
- OR Methods in Production Planning and Scheduling
- Location Planning
- Inventory Management
- Graph Theory
- Methods of Discrete Optimization
Send a short mail to Ms. Pomes with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your degree program
- Your abroad university
- The titles of the courses with a short contents summary, recommended or used literature, number of hours per week and course duration
Afterwards we will check if acceptance is possible. Note that the processing time is approx. 1-2 weeks. Hence, requests have to be posed on time with respect to the processing time.
If there is a need for a personal interview depends on the case.
After returning please send the following documents to the Chair's office:
- Transcript of Records
- Form for the acceptance of abroad courses
At our chair the grade of an accepted abroad course is always given by the transcript of records.