- Current dates and places for our exams can be found on the exam overview of the Faculty for Economics and Business Engineering.
- For lectures of the specialization programme, non-programmable calculators are allowed.
- The combination options for building OR modules can be found in the module handbooks.
- The overall result is the weighted average of the results of the respective examinations.
- Examinations can be taken in any order and in different semesters.
- The exam is focused on comprehension of course contents.
- Be prepared to perform exemplary exercises.
- Please make use of the possibility to concretize and structure your answers with written notes.
- There will be NO restrictions on the scope of contents.
- The duration of an oral exam for passing a course is 20 minutes, for exams with a grade it is in general 30 minutes.