Book for the seminar (only in university)Note sheet for the seminarSeminar overview
||Diploma, Bachelor-Spezialization, Master
Building 11.40, room 214
Tuesday, 14:00 - 18:00 respetively 13:00 - 17:00
||Seminar thesis and presentation
The latest due date for the seminar thesis hand over is December 18th for all participants.
The presentations will take place on the following dates (D = Deterministic, S = Stochastic):
Tue. 12.01.2010, 14:00-17:30: Single Machine Models (D), Advanced Single Machine Models (D), Parallel Machine Models (D)
Tue. 19.01.2010, 13:00-16:30: Job Shops (D), Open Shops (D), Flow Shops and Flexible Flow Shops (D)
Tue. 26.01.2010, 14:00-17:30: Single Machine Models (S), Single Machine Models With Release Dates (S), Flow Shops, Job Shops and Open Shops (S)
The seminar is based on the book "Scheduling - Theory, Algorithms and Systems" of Michael L. Pinedo.
Topics are oriented at the chapters of the book:
- Single Machine Models (Deterministic)
- Advanced Single Machine Models (Deterministic)
- Parallel Machine Models (Deterministic)
- Flow Shops and Flexible Flow Shops (Deterministic)
- Job Shops (Deterministic)
- Open Shops (Deterministic)
- Single Machine Models (Stochastic)
- Single Machine Models with Release Dates (Stochastic)
- Parallel Machine Models (Stochastic)
- Flow Shops, Job Shops and Open Shops (Stochastic)
The seminar consists of a written examination (20-25 pags) and a presentation (50-60 minutes).